• Provision of the best quality treatment with the best curative direction with the lowest price.
• Provision of pre-travel services by preparing and translating necessary medical reports.
• Facilitating the procedures for obtaining travel visa through coordination with the embassy.
• Processing the full medical file of the patient and communicating with the competent and experienced doctor.
• Provision of translation & logistics services to the patient through coordination.
• Coordinating the aftercare upon the patient’s return home.
Years of experience
A case of leukemia, for sternal specimen, the patient got cardiac perforation.As an emergency, he did ligation and we transfer the medical documents to Germany at 2 pm in the same day.
As an emergency case,we received the reply from the German professor at 5 pm. As a result of our good communication with the German embassy, we success to receive the medical visa the next day which was Friday (a day off).The patient travelled at 3 pm in the day that we received the visa and he reacted Hamburg at 10 pm .
The surgery was done at 12 pm. He continued the bone marrow transplantation and he returned after 4 months totally cured.